What information do we collect?
- When you place an order, request information or participate in any other site feature, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. We never use the information we collect about gift recipients for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect as described above in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, you may opt-out by clicking a link at the bottom of any of our promotional emails or newsletters.
- If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and members-only content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, or except as we believe release of that information is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify any information you have provided to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may opt-out of e-mail subscription(s) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of any of our promotional emails or newsletters.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site.
These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We neither assume nor accept any responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites, including any specific links that do not work.
Changes to our policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue.
Online Policy Only